- There are no tornado sirens near our house (at least none that we can hear)
- I must stink at gardening. My kids' little flower garden was the only one on the block that washed away during the torrential rains.
- Joseph loves Gorgonzola cheese
- When only one of the gospel readers reads dramatically, it makes the whole thing sound silly.
- Yellow Crocs look silly with church clothes.
- Dandelions make little hands very very messy.
Maggie (as we were walking out of Mass) "Dad, can Gregory and I sword fight with our palm branches now?"
And now for a little dancing by Joseph.