He's the biggest of the three. At nine months, Gregory was 21lbs 15oz and 28.5 in and Maggie was 20lbs 6oz and 29in long.
To celebrate his heavy weight win, Joseph decided to stand up in the middle of the floor all by himself. He's been letting go of the furniture for a couple days now but this makes me believe that he's going to be my earliest walker.
Other nine month tidbits:
- Joseph is in 18 month clothing and slowly making his way into 24month.
- He loves egg yolks, bananas and avocado (among many others..those are his favorites).
- The phrase he hears most often: "NO NO NO JOE JOE!" said lovingly by his sister.
- Aliases: Joic (for his stoic face), Lofus (Gregory's pronunciation), Josephmichaelmurry (when he's in trouble with his sister) I am sad to note that Gregory no longer calls Joseph his "big red dog". I was hoping that might stick for a wile longer.
- He has eight teeth.
- He says" mama", "dada", "bubba", and "ssssssssssssssssssssss".
- He signs for "more" and "all done"
- Still taking three naps a day. Morning, afternoon and evening. He falls asleep for the night around 9pm and wakes up whenever Gregory comes in the bedroom in the morning. Usually around 6:30. He sleeps comfortably at night, next to or on top of me.